As most alumni know, Keith Country Day School started in 1916 with just eight students. From those humble beginnings, we now have an alumni database of more than 4,500. This is an amazing legacy. Webster’s Dictionary defines legacy as “something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past, an inheritance, heritage, endowment, or gift.”
One of the main objectives of our alumni program is to honor the HUGE commitment and investment that our past students have made to the Keith community and to continue to encourage new alumni to do the same.
This page on our website is designed to better inform alumni about upcoming events and to help Keith maintain contact with past students. The events sidebar is updated regularly with new event information and below, please feel free to provide us your contact information so we can stay in touch. In addition to the form below, we’d love for you to “like” our Keith Facebook page, which currently has more than 200 alumni members.
- Keith Spirit Wear – Ordering Due November 22
- Fall Theater Production – Emily Sticksenstones
- Milwaukee Art Trip
- Parent Social – September 20 – All Families Welcome
- College Admissions Representative Schedule – Fall 2013
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Registration Forms for 2013-2014
- Spring Break College Road Trip!
- “Tear Down This Wall!”
- “Once Upon a Dream”
- Toys for Tots Performance
- Special Guests in 5th Grade
- Vietnam War Class Simulation
- Keith Students Are Thankful For
- My Trip to Springfield
- My Trip to Camp Timber-lee
- Music by SCHOENBURG